Well, I’ll tell you right now what a Mom Making It Happen isn’t…. and that is perfect.
Nope, we’re not perfect! And we’re perfectly OK with that.
So what do I mean by Making It Happen?
You’ll hear me refer to this term quite alot… obviously… and what I mean by this primarily, is a woman who is Making It Happen by running a successful business that is built around her family as opposed to running her life.
If you catch yourself thinking… yeah right!
I challenge you to overcome that limiting belief, and read on.
Women are starting their own businesses every day, around the world. They are rising up to face the challenge of having small children and simultaneously run a business from home to pursue their ideal vision for their life.
What does that vision look like?
In most cases, it looks something like this-
- Spending time with family and loved ones whenever they want.
- Not having to worry or stress about their financial situation… ever.
- Traveling and creating life experiences they’ll never forget.
- Feeling fit, healthy, and happy with the person looking back at them in the mirror.
- Doing work that’s in alignment with what they feel their calling is on this planet.
- Giving back and making a difference in their world.
- Setting a good example for their children.
- Having a steamy love life.
- Living to their full potential.
If you think about the answers to all of these questions and envision what that would look like for you, I feel certain that you would come up with a solid vision for your dream life.
But the sad part is, only a small fraction of women who set out to achieve this lifestyle ever really create it.
The fingers always point to lacking the same group of resources:
ACCESS TO SYSTEMS AND TOOLS
S E L F C O N F I D E N C E
What often happens, is that so many women I see, get all excited about their new business venture, work their asses off on the minutia of their business to the point of burnout, and then have a hard time mustering the excitement to get back on the horse and build that baby to the scale of their dream vision.
I’m here to tell you, it doesn’t have to be that way!
A Mom, Making It Happen is ready to embrace those challenges, overcome the excuses, and build a business that’s bigger than herself, to inspire others and create something truly great on this planet.
We’ll help you:
- Think Big in terms of your business! Learn how to focus on only the most important tasks and outsource the rest! Yes, I said outsource.
- Integrate simple productivity strategies into your day that will allow you to create a kick ass business and have a happy family.
- Provide you with the cutting-edge marketing and business building strategies, tools, and resources you need to be successful.
- Give you awesome support from other Moms who ‘get you’ in our exclusive Moms Making It Happen Community.
- Help you Feel Amazing with our tips on Mindset, Nutrition, Fitness, and Style so you can take on the world!
- And of course give you only the best mentorship and accountability through our Moms Mean Business Coaching Club.
So spend some time looking around mama, there are lots of great resources for you to take advantage of and start implementing into your business immediately. You can start by scheduling a ‘Passion Into Profit’ or ‘Business Blastoff’ Coaching Session.
I look forward to getting to know you better!
Here’s to you – Making It Happen!