Join us for our official Blog Launch Party
Thursday, October 2
9pm EST/ 6pm PST
How Does It Work?
Monday, September 29 – Friday, October 3
is Blog Launch Week at Moms Making It Happen!
Help us spread the word and cash in on Free Giveaways at the same time!
For each point you earn, you will have one more chance to win!
How do you earn points?
1. Sign up to receive our Free Report: 7 Powerful Productivity Strategies – 1 point
2. Complete a brief survey for us so that we can get to know our audience better! – 1 point (sent directly to you in an email after signing up for the Productivity Strategies Report)
3. Attend our live Google Hangout on Thursday night- 4 Key Components of Being A Mom That’s Making It Happen! Plus hear Amanda’s story, take a tour of the site, enjoy great value from our expert guests, and more! – 5 points
Win One Of These Amazing Prizes!
1. 3 All Access Passes to the Mama Meditation Experience (a $27 value) from Dr. Karen Osburn of Momat41.com
The Mama Meditation Experience will help you create more balance, more energy, and find your silence. I’m personally enrolled for this 30 day experience and can’t wait!
3 All-Access Passes being given away – 1 winner will be drawn each day, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
Sign up to receive your Productivity Strategies Report ASAP and complete the short survey for us for your chance to win!
2. The Power of Your Story Strategy Session with the AntiTemplate herself, Keely Shaw!
Keely is a highly sought after copy writing genius who generously offered to give a 30 minute strategy session to one of our winners!
In this session she will help you develop your unique story to connect with your tribe and grow your business!
3. An Interview Feature + 1 Year Placement in the Mompreneur Marketplace on MompreneurMedia.com from the amazing Nicole Orozco!
Nicole is a super talented graphic designer, who’s business was recently named one of the Top 100 Mom Owned businesses in the US by Start Up Nation.
Don’t miss this incredible chance to market your business for free!
4. A Parenting Trailblazer Consultation Session with the oh so talented Amy Wise of TheWiseFamily.com!
Amy is an Educational Psychologist, parent coach, consultant and popular speaker ready to give you her best strategies or help you overcome a specific challenge you are experiencing in being a work at home mom with small children!