Time is a BIG thing for us moms. It can be so hard to find time for ourselves between ubering children, running households, and trying to maintain great relationships with our spouse and loved ones.
While I will argue another day that we can CREATE time to do what’s most important, today I’ll share my favorite HACK for getting in personal development, positive messaging, business lessons, and anything else you’re looking for.
It’s easy, super accessible, and available anytime. That’s PODCASTS!
I listen to podcasts when I’m in the car, when I’m waiting to pick up the kids from school, when I’m getting a shower, when I’m watching my kids practices, when I’m folding laundry, basically anytime I have a few minutes or am doing something that doesn’t require me to communicate with someone else.
Today I want to share my most FAVORITE podcasts and give you a brief description of each.
1. Online Marketing Made Easy with Amy Porterfield – Amy Porterfield is someone I’ve followed in the online marketing world for a hot minute now. What I love about Amy’s podcast is that she teaches legit business lessons such as showing you exactly how to increase profits by overcoming objections, grow your list, launch a course, etc. She keeps it fun and entertaining while focusing on “Audio Inspir-action” -the ability for a podcast to inspire you and give you steps for rapid action. #AmyPorterfield
2. Goal Digger Podcast by Jenna Kutcher – You can’t help but love Jenna’s energy and exuberance. She’s a go-getter man! Pumping out between 7-9 new podcasts a month, she always has great guests, or is never hesitant to share what’s working with her exploding business and what isn’t. #GoalGetterPodcast
3. RISE Podcast by Rachel Hollis – If you’re looking for an injection of motivation, you’ve gotta tune into Rachel Hollis’ podcast. She has top notch guests, provides real-talk answers to personal development topics, and has an undeniable passion for helping women achieve their dreams. #GirlStopApologizing
4. The Kate & Mike Show with Kate Northrup and Mike Watts – For those of you juggling young families while running a business, possibly with your partner, this podcast is for you. Kate and Mike share the real-life challenges they go through having two young daughters while running their business, and while working with one another. I enjoy the down-to-earth approach to their conversations and they have great guests. #DoLess
5. A Taylored Adventure to Happiness with Taylor Simpson – Taylor is the queen of tough love and telling you like it is with a few F bombs sprinkled throughout. She is high energy, high vibe, and unapologetically real with a capital R. One of my fave episodes of hers is #175 – How to Embody the Goddess Archetype. Her approach to business and money is refreshing and bold. #AbundantAF
6. The Marie Forleo Podcast – From her award winning show, MarieTV, Marie Forleo launched her podcast awhile back and shares both the audio version of MarieTV episodes AND quick snippets of advice and pep talks that are great if you only have a few minutes. Marie has been online pretty much forever now, and pulls the biggest guests, has an entertaining approach to her content, and gets great audience questions to tackle. #EverythingisFigureoutable
7. Impact Theory with Tom Bilyeu – Tom is a co-founder of Billion dollar brand, Quest Nutrition (ever had a Quest bar?). His fascination with people’s well being both in body and mind means that his guests are super interesting, world-renowned experts in their fields. If you’re interested in opening your mind to how the best of the best are unlocking their true potential, then you’ll enjoy his podcast. #ImpactTheory
Podcasts I’ve also binged on:
The Life Coach School Podcast with Brooke Castillo
Mom Is In Control Podcast with Heather Chauvin
Glambition Radio with Ali Brown
Earn Your Happy with Lori Harder
*Above I linked directly to everyone’s site where they list their podcast episodes, however, if you haven’t already, simply look for the Podcasts App on your iPhone, and then search for these awesome show names!
I hope you enjoy these podcasts as much as I do on a regular basis. Are there others we should know about? Share with us in the comment section below!
Cheers to YOU, Making It Happen mama, one hack and habit at a time!